Positions vacant at ACHS
Thank you for your interest about employment opportunities at ACHS.
Currently we are recruiting for the following position:
Project Officer - Performance and Outcomes Service
Project Manager - Integrated Business Management Solutions (IBMS) Project
The Performance and Outcomes Service (POS) coordinates the development, collection, collation, analysis and reporting of the ACHS Clinical Indicators. This national clinical dataset facilitates benchmarking by participating healthcare organisations at a peer and national level.
As a Project Officer, you will be assisting in various deliverables including the development, monitoring, collection and review of data for the ACHS Clinical Indicator Program. Critical to this role is the ability to work in a team, excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of health professionals and time management skills. Note that some travel may be required.
The role will involve assisting in the revision and development of indicators sets, including literature review, user manual creation, and liaison with clinical indicator working party members. It will involve assisting with the management of data collection tools, data analytics, training and meeting the needs of a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
Role location: Ultimo, NSW
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- Qualification in health or a health-related discipline
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical indicators and the concepts of quality improvement and performance monitoring in healthcare
- Demonstrated customer service and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data, and assess and manage data queries from healthcare organisation personnel
- Demonstrated experience in literature review, analysis and assessment of clinical evidence
- Demonstrated written communication skills to prepare reports, papers, briefings and correspondence
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with healthcare professionals and other allied organisations to achieve agreed goals
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with external bodies to develop, review, and assess the relevance of and develop new clinical indicators
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and unsupervised, and as part of a team
- Demonstrated organisational skills to manage workplace priorities and meet timelines
- Knowledge and/or experience working in the healthcare industry
- Capability to market the clinical indicator program in a changing workplace environment
- Understanding of research methods, including the presentation and publication of research
Permanent full-time position
Simon Cooper, Manager Performance and Outcomes Service
Ph: 02 8218 2733
Full Time Fixed Term Two (2) Year Contract
ACHS is looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for planning and overseeing the Integrated Business Management Solution (IBMS) project to ensure timely completion within budget. The Project Manager will be the primary engagement point for internal and external customers regarding project matters and be responsible for delivering project phases on time, ensuring all stakeholders are consulted and fully informed of delivery and solution details, to deliver pace and scale, minimise disruption to the business and protect company assets.
Key responsibilities include planning and designating project resources, budget monitoring against project progress and actively engaging with all stakeholders during the course of the project to ensure they are well received by the recipients of the change and that the project is successfully delivered and identified benefits realised.
- Degree or equivalent in relevant fields of IT or Computer Science/ Business or Business Administration/ Management.
- Professional certifications in Project Management.
- Five or more years’ experience as a Project Manager with proven ability to deliver projects according to agreed scope, timeline & budget.
- Experience implementing complex organisation-wide digital transformation projects in a matrixed organisation with multiple dependencies and stakeholders (including vendors)
- Experience delivering projects using the Agile methodology and other contemporary project management techniques
- Business & commercial acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to distil complex information into easy-to-read progress reports to maintain timeline and project operating rhythm
- Analytical skills to correctly identify risks, issues, and dependencies and resolve or mitigate them as they arise throughout project implementation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to manage high stakes situations and highly changing environments
- Knowledge and experience using project management software such as MS Project
- Ability to multi-task, manage budgets and various project elements simultaneously
- Leadership and change management skills
- Big-picture thinking and vision
- Attention to detail
- Time management and conflict resolution skills
Click here to apply through LinkedIn
Resumes can also be submitted directly to – PM.Recruitment@achs.org.au
Last Review Date 30 July 2021