Manager - Performance and Outcomes Service
The ACHS Performance and Outcomes Service (POS) is seeking an experienced candidate to be the Manager of the POS team.
The Manager will lead and direct all activities of the Performance and Outcomes Service (POS) team. A key function of the role is communication and working with a wide range of ACHS members and peak health industry stakeholders, including high-level communication with clinicians and statisticians. Major responsibilities include 1) implementing a business model and plan to increase services and usage of the Program; 2) leading the revision/development of clinical indicators; and 3) leading the development of annual Australasian Clinical Indicator Report.
Click here for the position description.
- Postgraduate qualification and research experience in social sciences, health services or a related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in project and program management methodologies (design, implementation and evaluation) and application of these approaches to a clinical environment
- Demonstrated understanding of the concepts of quality improvement and performance monitoring in health care
- Demonstrated skills in quantitative and/or qualitative research techniques and data collection activities, including the assessment of clinical evidence
- Demonstrated experience in the formulation, implementation, and compliance monitoring of a standard operating procedure for clinical information
- Demonstrated high level time management and organisational skills to deal with multiple competing priorities and the capacity to deliver quality deliverables within agreed timelines
- Demonstrated high level written communication skills to prepare reports, papers, proposals, tenders, briefings and correspondence
- Demonstrated high level oral communication skills, particularly in reporting, public presentation and consultation, and the ability to negotiate and communicate with senior health personnel and relevant external stakeholders
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal skills and ability to build strong working relationships with stakeholders and manage conflict and effect resolution
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage a team to meet project timelines
Candidates should submit their application based on selection criteria listed in job description and provide a detailed resume, a cover letter address all selection criteria with two professional referees.Applications close COB Monday, 4 March 2019.
Enquires or written applications addressing the selection criteria should be directed to Hao Zheng – Manager performance and Outcomes Service, by phone: 02 8218 2733 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Services Manager
The Customer Services Manager is a pivotal position within the ACHS; assisting and supporting healthcare organisations with the implementation of their accreditation program. The successful candidate will be expected to bring excellent interpersonal and relationship skills as well as an understanding of quality programs.
- detailed knowledge of continuous quality improvement
- experience in applying quality programs on an organisation-wide basis within a healthcare organisation
- experience at management level within a healthcare organisation
- demonstrated understanding of the ACHS EQuIP and the Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care's National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards
- customer focused approach to service provision
- effective communication skills
- ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team
- ability to prioritise and allocate workload
- personal computer skills in word processing and database applications
- report writing skills
- relevant tertiary qualifications
Enquires or written applications addressing the selection criteria should be directed to Therese Cooke – Manager Customer Services, by phone: 02 9281 9955 or via email: email@example.com.
Click here fore the position description.
Last Review Date 19 February 2019