ACHS International – Senior Associate
The Senior Associate is a key member of the ACHS International team in supporting realisation of our strategic goals and provision of industry-leading customer service to our global members. The Senior Associate is responsible for supporting the day-to-day functions of the ACHS International business in collaboration with the Manager and Executive Director. Roles and responsibilities will be focused on administration, product development, and customer management / support. The successful candidate will be expected to bring excellent interpersonal and relationship skills as well as an understanding of quality programs.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Knowledge and understanding of continuous quality improvement in a healthcare context
- Experience in product development and marketing
- Demonstrated experience within a healthcare organisation either clinical or non-clinical
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with healthcare professionals and other allied organisations to achieve agreed goals
- Demonstrated understanding of the ACHS EQuIP Standards, related quality programs, and relevant accreditation processes
- Demonstrated high levels of attention to detail, accuracy, and professionalism
- Demonstrated skills in managing projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Customer focused approach to service provision
- Demonstrated experience and passion for innovation and consistent improvement
- Effective communication and presentation skills to prepare reports, papers, submissions, articles, issues papers and publications
- Ability to work effectively both independently and unsupervised while also working in a team and interacting with multidisciplinary teams across the organisation
- Demonstrated organisational skills to manage priorities, allocate workload, and meet timelines
- Advanced report writing and presentation skills
- Advanced computer literacy with experience using word processing and database applications
- Relevant tertiary qualifications including at least 5 year’s working experience
Enquires/written applications addressing the selection criteria should be directed to Michael Giuliano – Executive Director International Business
Ph: +61 447 925 400 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Deadline – Friday 28 June 2019
Click here for the position description.
Please note that applications without addressing the selection criteria will not be considered.
Last Review Date 13 June 2019