ACHSI provides an extensive range of general and customised educational and training activities on a wide range of subjects covering every aspect of accreditation and healthcare including:
- clinical and corporate governance systems;
- safety and quality systems;
- risk Management;
- safety systems including occupational health and safety, environment and equipment management and waste management;
- care planning including care pathways and the use of evidence;
- infection control standards and systems;
- information and documentation management systems;
- introductory and advanced accreditation;
- medication management;
- consumer participation and engagement, and
- credentialing and scope of clinical practice.
Each ACHSI topic is led by an ACHS Surveyor/Consultant with expert knowledge of the topic. Expertise is drawn from a large pool of consultants from Australia and Internationally.
To discuss your specific education and training needs with ACHSI click here.
Last Review Date 12 January 2018