The ACHS Quality Improvement (QI) Awards makes an important contribution to the Australian and international healthcare industry, promoting the development of excellence in achieving quality improvement.
The QI Awards showcase the innovative thinking that is occurring across healthcare and highlight the range of advancements taking place annually.
Entry details for 2018
Submissions for the 2018 QI Awards are now open, and the closing date for entries is Friday 7 September, 2018 at 5.00pm AEST (GMT +10:00).
- Download and read the Submission Guidelines
- Download the Submission Document Template and complete
- Email your completed Submission Document to email@example.com.
Why you should enter
- Entering the 2018 QI Awards is an opportunity to be recognised by your peers for the good work of your facility
- To be an ambassador for quality healthcare
- To celebrate your achievements
The three QI Awards Categories
- Clinical excellence and patient safety
- Non-clinical service delivery
- Healthcare measurement
Applications are open to all local, national or international ACHS member healthcare facilities and ACHS Clinical Indicator Program members.
The winning QI Awards entries will be announced at the ACHS Annual Dinner, held on Thursday 22 November 2018 in Sydney.
Past QI Awards Winner and Highly Commended Submissions
Each year the winning and highly commended QI Awards submissions are published in the Quality Initiatives publication. The publication includes the full submission of each winning entry and abstracts of the highly commended submissions. This is a great resource of prospective QI Award submissions. Click on the hyperlinks in the list below to access previous years Quality Initiatives publications.
Last Review Date 16 March 2018