Introduction to Patient Journey Mapping
One of the most important Design Thinking tools, Patient Journey Mapping, is a human-centred approach to process problem solving.Putting you in the shoes of your patients to experience your service from their point of view, the patient journey framework is designed to highlight process, pressure and pain points experienced by your patients and where you can add value across your organisation/practice. Throughout the patient journey, you will identify how to gain insight into the patient experience and enhance trust. In addition, recognise opportunities to energise and engage employees to collectively deliver better patient outcomes, and learn how to increase the value of your brand and reputation across the wider community and the healthcare industry.
27 April 2022 – Session 1
10 May 2022 – Session 2
24 May 2022 – Session 3
- Understand the fundamentals of using a patient-centred journey mapping approach;
- Identify and understand key patient segments (personas) and develop a detailed patient journey for a specific segment;
- Learn how patient journey mapping helps you get deeper insights into patient needs, behaviour, experience, motivation and desired outcomes;
- Understand how patients navigate their end-to-end journey and identify where you may be falling short, where silos exist, and interaction points can improve;
- Identify the moments, metrics and outcomes that matter to patients and their care network.
- Clinical managers and medical heads of departments
- Surgical and procedural team leaders
- Directors of patient safety
- Patient safety officers
- Frontline clinicians who provide care and services to patients.
Director, Experience 360
View the profiles of our faculty members