RCA Report Writing
Member price: $108.00 | Price: $120.00
09 May 2023, 11AM - 2PM
This highly interactive workshop will provide participants with the theory and practical skills required for effective clinical incident report writing.Participants will be supported to work in small groups on writing a report using a case study and related materials.
|ACHS Member||ACHS Non-Member|
|Single Registration||$108||Single Registration||$120|
|Organisation Registration||$102||Organisation Registration||$108|
The ACHS reserves the right to cancel any program. Full registration will be refunded if a program is cancelled or oversubscribed.
IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL*
Cancellations received in writing by ACHS more than 7 days prior to the event will be accepted and all fees refunded less 10% (ex GST) of the total cost of the training. Cancellations received within 7 days of the event will not be refunded, however, transfer of your registration to another person is acceptable.
- Understand how incident reports fit into incident investigation and quality improvement systems
- Learn the principles of writing a ‘good’ report and common pitfalls in incident report writing
- Have a practical understanding of the steps of report writing
- Develop skills and confidence in incident report writing that meets to needs of the intended audience
- Understand the process of distribution and communication of the final incident report
Who should attend
Health care professionals including:
- clinical managers and medical heads of departments
- surgical and procedural team leaders
- directors of patient safety
- patient safety officers
- frontline clinicians who provide care and services to patients
Assoc Professor Bernie Harrison
Director of the ACHS Improvement Academy