Customer Services Manager
ACHS is seeking a customer focused person with a commitment to improving the quality and safety of health care to join the Customer Services Managers’ Team.
The Customer Services Manager is a pivotal position within the ACHS; assisting and supporting healthcare organisations with the implementation of their accreditation program. The successful candidate will be expected to bring excellent interpersonal and relationship skills as well as an understanding of quality programs.
- detailed knowledge of continuous quality improvement
- experience in applying quality programs on an organisation-wide basis within a healthcare organisation
- experience at management level within a healthcare organisation
- demonstrated understanding of the ACHS EQuIP and the Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care’s National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards
- customer focused approach to service provision
- effective communication skills
- ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team
- ability to prioritise and allocate workload
- personal computer skills in word processing and database applications
- report writing skills
- relevant tertiary qualifications
Refer to the detailed job description
If you meet the selection criteria for the Customer Services Manager position apply now.
Enquires or written applications addressing the selection criteria should be directed to Ms Therese Cooke – Manager Customer Services, by phone: 02 9281 9955 or viaemail: email@example.com by 29 March 2018.
Please note that applications without addressing the selection criteria will not be considered.
Project Officer - Standards and Product Development
The ACHS Standards and Product Development (SPD) Unit is seeking an experienced Project Officer to join its expanding team.
The role of SPD is to research, plan and develop new programs, resources and services for ACHS and to review, revise or redevelop current programs, resources and services where and when appropriate.
To meet this fast-paced position, candidates will possess an understanding of healthcare standards and accreditation processes. The role has a focus on relationships with key stakeholders within the health industry and requires high level communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal), the ability to project manage, knowledge of the Australian health system and experience and understanding of quality improvement.
You will enjoy being part of a small team, and thrive in a role which requires flexibility and an attention to detail.
Applications must address the essential competencies provided in the Position Description together with a detailed resume.
The salary package is dependent on qualifications and experience and includes employer superannuation and a monthly RDO entitlement.
Applications close 9 am Thursday 15 March 2018. Enquiries should be directed to: Deborah Jones, Development Unit, ACHS: firstname.lastname@example.org (02) 9281 9955.
Last Review Date 16 March 2018