Membership fees are based on the size and complexity of an organisation.
Benefits of EQuIP6 Membership
Members of the EQuIP6 program benefit from:
- Support from a dedicated ACHS Customer Services Manager to assist throughout the EQuIP6 four-year membership program
- Access to the ACHS Clinical Indicator Program
- Access to a range of web-based resources and organisation-specific service guidelines
- Access to the specially-developed online Electronic Assessment Tool (EAT)
- Access to the online Performance Indicator Reporting Tool (PIRT)
- Discounts on ACHS education and member support workshops
- Access to the restricted Members' area on the ACHS website.
Find out more about the benefits of EQuIP6 program by contacting an ACHS Customer Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone ACHS on 02 9281 9955.
Last Review Date 12 January 2018