We are delighted to welcome six new Councillors, representing peak bodies and jurisdictions on the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards
We are pleased to announce the following health professionals have joined ACHS as Councillors, representing their organisations on our Council:
• Adjunct Associate Professor Patricia (Trish) Bradd, Director, Patient Safety – Clinical Excellence Commission (representing the NSW Ministry of Health),
• Ms Sally Kincaid (representing Allied Health Professions Australia Ltd),
• Ms Bernadette Loughnane, (representing Australasian College of Health Service Management)
• Ms Robyn Quinn, (representing The Australian College of Nursing),
• A/Prof. Carmel Crock, (representing the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine)
• Dr Lakshmi (Nayana) Vootakuru (representing the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists)
Their professional clinical and industry experience will contribute to ACHS’s knowledge on quality and safety matters relevant to the accreditation, consulting and education needs of our members.
ACHS thanks Claire Hewat, Angela Magarry, David Hutton, Karen Linegar, Dr Sally McCarthy and Dr Jo Sutherland respectively as former Councillors for their years of service and commitment to ACHS.