How can ACHS Consulting help you?
Readiness & Maintenance
We offer the following services to help you address various requirements:
- Gap Analysis – this focused, onsite engagement reviews certain aspects of a standard or framework across or within a portion of your organisation to identify areas for improvement
- Readiness Diagnostic – this comprehensive, holistic onsite review determines your organisation-wide readiness to meet a selected standard or framework
- Short Notice Transition – prepare your organisation for short notice based assessments and implement procedures for everyday safety and quality readiness
- Roadmap Implementation – following a Gap Analysis or Readiness Diagnostic, we work with you to create a roadmap and provide support in implementing changes to meet identified findings
- Momentum – we work with you to provide support at selected intervals and intensity to maintain momentum and build a culture of continuous improvement.
We offer the following services to help you address your operational and business improvement needs:
- Risk Management – we support your organisation implement and mature risk management systems, frameworks, and process to support safe delivery of care
- Clinical Governance – we work with you to develop clinical governance systems specific to your organisation and then assist in implementation and change management
- Performance Data Analysis – we help extract practical and useful insights from your data to identify trends and areas of improvement
- Policies & Procedures – we support your teams in reviewing, developing, and updating policies and procedures to meet business requirements
- Quality Improvement Systems – a holistic quality improvement system is essential to supporting your organisations overall quality activities so we assist you in ensuring your framework and processes are working to their best ability
- Commissioning – are you commissioning a new building, service or department? Our experts can assist you to ensure that safety and quality processes are ‘built into’ the service before it starts operations and seeing any patients.